Food Freedom & Resets

guestdvp

So, I'm half way through Food Freedom Forever.  I've completed one Whole30 in the past...and am getting ready for my first reset since I've fallen into a slump.  One thing I read in the book was that this is normal and a lifelong process.  But honestly, that sort of discouraged me.  I definitely know there are no quick fixes and that I have a lot of new habits and lessons to learn...but is it a challenge for anyone else to muster up the drive to do another whole30 knowing that you are only going to end up falling off the wagon again and needing another reset?  don't want to be a debby downer....just wondering how others digest this info and stay positive?

These links will help you. Click on each title. 

The When, Why, and How of Multiple Whole30's | The Whole30 ...

whole30.com/2013/02/multiple-whole30s/

Dear Melissa: Get Me Back on the (Whole30) Road | The Whole30 ...

whole30.com/2014/03/dear-melissa-whole30-road/

The beauty of creating your own positive food management plan after a Whole 30, it's a protocol you can follow for the rest of your life.   

Anything we do in the name of maintaining that even keel with food needs to be sustainable waaay into the future. Otherwise, it can result in Wash, Rinse, Repeat. 

Sustainability begets food stability.

• 1 month later...
On 11/25/2016 at 8:20 PM, MeadowLily said:

These links will help you. Click on each title. 

The When, Why, and How of Multiple Whole30's | The Whole30 ...

whole30.com/2013/02/multiple-whole30s/

Dear Melissa: Get Me Back on the (Whole30) Road | The Whole30 ...

whole30.com/2014/03/dear-melissa-whole30-road/

thanks for these recommendations.  i really liked the last one - get me back on the road.  appreciate your support!

Archived