Committing to January 9 Start Date

RobbieRob73

Hello! I'm Robin. 43 y/0, wife, mother of 2, from Northern Michigan. 

I'm committing to the Whole 30 as a transition to a healthier eating plan. I have been low carb high fat for almost 5 years and have successfully kept 40 lbs. I recently fell off the wagon and decided that I wanted to look into other options. Whole 30 seams very doable for me and a natural progression. 

I suffered an aortic dissection in 2006 after giving birth. It is very important to me to keep my cholesterol low and eat heart healthy. I also am borderline diabetic. 

I'm a runner and enjoy running in 5Ks with my best friend who will also be my accountability partner for this new Whole 30 Lifestyle. I also play softball in the summer and enjoy TRX on the days that I am not running. 

Hi! I'm also starting another Whole30 round on January 9th. I did several rounds last year and feel so much healthier when I am putting real food into my body. I just turned 48 and I feel like I'm getting too old to be unhealthy. I've lost 30 pounds, but the NSVs are really where it's at. Better sleep, better skin, and the knowledge that I'm doing something good for myself.  Looking forward to incorporating more exercise this round. Best of luck to you! Please update once you get started! 

Archived