praxisproject

Are you new here? Welcome!

60 posts in this topic

Yes, I'm following the meal template, I'm eating a wide varity of veggies, drinking plenty of water. As for the salt I salt but not over more than likely I under salt because of a life style of my husbands high blood pressure. I always have breakfast within 1 hour of getting up then go for my 2 mile walk within 30 to 45 minutes after breakfast. Any other suggestions?

7 hours ago, Never to old said:

Yes, I'm following the meal template, I'm eating a wide varity of veggies, drinking plenty of water. As for the salt I salt but not over more than likely I under salt because of a life style of my husbands high blood pressure. I always have breakfast within 1 hour of getting up then go for my 2 mile walk within 30 to 45 minutes after breakfast. Any other suggestions?

Youre coming down with something?

Brand new! Starting Tuesday, April 18th. No time is the perfect time to start but is there a recommended preparation time before the first day. Basically, I feel like all I need to do is shop for the correct foods. I read the book and it has given me hope!

2 minutes ago, AndyD said:

Brand new! Starting Tuesday, April 18th. No time is the perfect time to start but is there a recommended preparation time before the first day. Basically, I feel like all I need to do is shop for the correct foods. I read the book and it has given me hope!

Basically, if you've read the book and know the rules, you just need to stock up on healthy foods, and maybe get rid of any non-Whole30 foods you may be tempted by (or if you live with other people and can't get rid of them, move them so that they're separated from your healthy stuff so you don't have to see them). There's some other tips here if you want to review them, but most were probably in the book.

Hello all!

I am beginning my first Whole 30 on May 1 and I am extremely nervous!  Looking forward to having this forum as reference and support. 

Hello! I'm new and, In fact, it's mu second try. I completely failed first time. No mental preparation. Now I' ve bought the book and reading. I think I'll be better this time! Starting 05/01! I' m from Brazil!

I started May 1st but had difficulty signing on here.  My goal, get rid of this inflammation & live pain free again.