Reintroduction while in France

I tried to plan my Whole30 around holidays and trips to maximize the potential for success, but I now understand that the reintroduction phase is just as essential, and I will be staying with friends and in a hotel in the Paris area for those 10 days.  The hotel I will be in for the business portion of the trip doesn't have a kitchenette, and my French isn't good enough for the label reading I might need to do.  Please help!  I have a month to prepare and want it to be a successful time.  Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

When I was in Paris, the hotel served breakfast daily - there were several choices, including fresh eggs and fruits, nuts, etc., and if someone is doing reintros, might be able to add in some butter or milk or whatever. I shopped in local markets while I was there and had great success with finding fresh carrots, peppers, apples, bananas, zucchinis, all of which can be eaten raw (I ate these along with breakfasts)! Restaurants can be requested to prepare proteins however you like - requesting broiled or grilled without butter, but it could be difficult if language barriers are present with limited French.

I'm also interested in hearing how it went.

Archived