Starting January 9th

Shmelly

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm starting January 9th as well!  I'm feeling the same way... anxious, but excited!  I'm trying not to think about how much I'll miss cheese... LOL!

I've packed my lunch for work so there will be no excuses in the morning!  

25 minutes ago, *Aurora* said:

I'm starting January 9th as well!  I'm feeling the same way... anxious, but excited!  I'm trying not to think about how much I'll miss cheese... LOL!

I've packed my lunch for work so there will be no excuses in the morning!  

Eliminating excuses is good! Set yourself for success!! You can do it! 

Hello everyone!  I am starting January 9th as well!  I think I am prepared.  My sister did this a few months ago and had great results.  I'm very nervous as I know I am addicted to sugar and probably cheese but I what I want more than anything is to be free of these foods.  Good luck everyone! 

Hi everyone!  I just decided to do another round of whole 30! I did a whole 60 last year starting late February. But when I finished in April, I slowly drifted back into my old, bad eating habits. This time I'm hoping I can eliminate those habits forever. Good luck everyone!

irocaliley
Good Morning All! I'm excited to be starting my Whole 30 program today. I'm looking forward to changing my relationship with food.  I m fortunately doing this with several co-workers.  My biggest challenge is my work environment.  I work on a television show, and there is a lot of food (good and bad) around all day, every day.  It will be a mental challenge.  Thank you in advance for your support.  And, LET'SDO THIS!!!

Good luck to everyone on their first day (or ongoing days)! :)

I made a batch of this whole 30 dump ranch dressing last night. I've got a week of kale/radicchio/cabbage/avocado salads planned, to be topped with sous vide poached chicken for lunches. This creamy dressing is delicious. So glad I stumbled on it and thought I'd share:

http://www.whole-sisters.com/single-post/2016/05/26/Dump-Ranch

Day 1 down!  I managed to avoid the chocolates someone put in the staff table and the cookies that were offered during my staff meeting.  I stuck to my raw veggies and cashews.  

I have to admit, I'm a late night snacker.  It's now 10:30pm and I'm starving!  Lol!  I'm going to drink a big glass of water and call it a night!

Hi all! So glad there are so many people starting Day 1 today - it's my first go around and it's  relief to see so many people here. 

I am a grazer, so was worried about getting the munchies. Honestly didn't get very hungry all day, but stuck with meal times. I think it might be because I had dinner for breakfast? IDK, I feel that might just be my secret weapon in all this. 

Congratulations everyone! 

Happy day 2 everyone! I almost gave up yesterday since I wasn't feeling that great.  I'm sooooooo glad I didn't. I'm doing this round to reset and follow Food Freedom Forever. Has anyone else read it or is reading it?  I hope I'll gain total control over my eating habits. Good luck everyone! 

Hello new friends! I started my first Whole30 yesterday. I am hopeful that my food prep will help me stay committed. I had a heck of a headache last night, but feeling good this morning. I'm hoping to identify food sensitivities (likely wheat and dairy), gain more energy, and just overall have a better awareness of what I'm putting into my body. So thankful for all of the wonderful resources here!! We got this!

Archived