Hi Everyone,

I am new to this program and am in need of some assistance setting up each meal. I am a little confused by the meal template as it is, on purpose I'm sure, a little vague. Am I supposed to add fruits to one meal a day, everyday? Am I adding fat on top of the fat already used in the cooking process? Or is the cooking fat/oil part of the fat I'm adding to the meal?

Thank you in advance everyone and thank you as well for all of the help thus far. 

Gladys

• Moderators

We suggest for the most part to add fat to your meal and to not count cooking fat... often cooking fat is divided into the portions and the majority is left in the pan.

As far as fruit, the recommendation is up to 2 fist sized servings a day... that means either 0, 1 or 2.  You don't have to eat fruit at all but if you do want to, it's recommended to be eaten with a meal, not on it's own as a snack.

Hope that helps

• 2 weeks later...

So, if I may add to this question.  I am confused because the meal template, on page 194, tells one to eat the carb dense vegetables post work out, but then on page 196 the 7 day meal plan incorporates carb dense vegetables (butternut squash).  Why is this and am I reading this correctly?  

• Moderators
29 minutes ago, Runner4fun said:

So, if I may add to this question.  I am confused because the meal template, on page 194, tells one to eat the carb dense vegetables post work out, but then on page 196 the 7 day meal plan incorporates carb dense vegetables (butternut squash).  Why is this and am I reading this correctly?  

I've addressed this question on the other thread where you mentioned it. Please don't post exactly the same question in multiple places in the forum.

Archived