Collagen and Bone Broth Protein

DrewB

I read somewhere that Melissa has approved some sort of Collagen but I can't find where I read it. Can someone tell me what it was? 

Also, what brand of bone broth protein is recommended?

I've never used either of these products but the little I have read they are supposed to help with leaky gut and healing the gut, is that correct? I have Celiac so I'm interested in anything that will promote faster healing. Ive been gluten free for almost 4 years but still deal with bloating, inflammation, gas and stomach pain on occasion. This has improved on my Whole 30, I am on day 20, but it's not totally gone.

20 hours ago, MeadowLily said:

Vital Proteins.  They're Whole 30 Approved.  I use the unflavored collagen peptides, family, too.....Oooo baby, have we had some good results.  Just sayin'. 

http://www.vitalproteins.com/products

Pasture-Raised, Grass-Fed Collagen Peptides, 20 oz Canister

MeadowLily was results have you head?  Do you take both the collagen and the bone broth protein?  Do you know the difference between them?

We make our own luscious bone broth.  The 48 hour kind and we add collagen peptides to a cuppa broth, stir it right in the cup.  The results.  Skin and hair and better knee joints.  Maw's skin looks luminous and she's 22 years older than I am.  Both of my folks have a lorra, lorra hair. They're pretty people to begin with but they're beautiful now. Husband's skin is improved. He's spent all of his life in harsh sunlight at high altitudes.  Oooo, we're seeing real results.  Buy some.  My folks don't have gray hair, genetics.  Their hair and eyes are shining and bright.

Take a look at Melissa.  She uses Vital Proteins.  She has the prettiest skin on the planet, bright eyes.  Whole foods, whole everything.  Buy some. Alrighty then.

Ask Lady Shanny to give you her take.  She's the one that actually encouraged me to buy some with her account of them.  Ayup.  

Okay, here it is. 

http://forum.whole30.com/topic/39947-why-are-collagen-peptides-whole30/#comment-418166

Birds of a feather fly together, rub off on one another and share really, really good tips.   

Thank you!  I don't make bone broth and I found this on-line that is a combo of bone broth protein and collagen.  What are your thoughts?

https://www.amazon.com/Ancient-Nutrition-Broth-Collagen-Flavor/dp/B01JZP1NXI/ref=pd_bxgy_121_2?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B01JZP1NXI&pd_rd_r=8TH1DGX66ASBHEH760AY&pd_rd_w=ThWuA&pd_rd_wg=a5rs5&refRID=8TH1DGX66ASBHEH760AY&th=1

I was thinking about getting this instead of collagen and bone broth protein separate.  

Okey dokey.  Ummm and Oooo, hemmmin and hawwwin, here. :lol: Read all of the comments. :ph34r:Ima goin' to stick with the VPCP. Maw signed up for autodelivery.  Try the flavorless. It blends with absolutely anything. Try their other products if your budget will afford it. 

It does not taste like dirt, pinecones, tennis shoes and old grass clippings.

Archived