Breakfast!

Jess Caliendo

• Moderators

Anything you eat for any other meal works just as well at breakfast. Leftovers from the night before are easy. Egg muffins or frittatas or casseroles can be made ahead and eaten cold or reheated.

If you have time to make breakfast in the morning, and want somewhat traditional breakfast, something like this sunnyside salad or you might find some ideas to change up your eggs here.

There's a discussion of non-egg breakfast ideas here, or google Whole30 no egg breakfast for more.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I just make things up, this morning I cooked eggs with  chorizo sausage. 

Olive oil

1/2 small onion 

1/2 link chorizo 

2 cups spinach 

1tbls jalapeño 

sautee veggies and chorizo until done to your liking. Scrabble 3 eggs in a bowl, pour in and scramble together in pan until eggs are done 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just posted my Whole30 skillet recipe that I make for breakfast nearly every day.  It's SO good that I could eat it every day.  You could probably make that recipe in a bigger quantity ahead and even freeze individual servings in smaller freezer bags and just toss it in a pan and re-heat.  I've never tried it before.  You could definitely store in containers in the fridge and reheat, though.

Archived