As I order everything from Amazon that isn't fresh or frozen (well, almost; busy artist, so everything from a spool of thread to cat food) it's easier to ask what you CAN'T get there. I don't believe in nut pods, chia seeds, or any kind of bars on a Whole30 so the things I order tend more toward olive oil in quantity, the best balsamic vinegar in the world, skipjack tuna without soy, LaCroix water, etc.

I've ordered Nutpods, macadamia nuts, coconut milk in Tetra packs, dates, figs, and spices such as Aleppo chili powder and Zataar. Now that we're not on the official Whole 30, I've also ordered various flours such as almond and coconut, and other baking items. Of course, I've also gotten all my cookbooks there too. Amazon Prime makes it way too easy. :-)

Stephanie

• 4 weeks later...
On January 26, 2017 at 11:04 AM, ArtFossil said:

As I order everything from Amazon that isn't fresh or frozen (well, almost; busy artist, so everything from a spool of thread to cat food) it's easier to ask what you CAN'T get there. I don't believe in nut pods, chia seeds, or any kind of bars on a Whole30 so the things I order tend more toward olive oil in quantity, the best balsamic vinegar in the world, skipjack tuna without soy, LaCroix water, etc.

@ArtFossil what Balsamic do you buy? I need a good one....

27 minutes ago, Lilkathy said:

@ArtFossil what Balsamic do you buy? I need a good one....

The best one I buy is Mia Bella. It's amazing. Almost like balsamic "tar" reduction but without the sugar. And expensive (!) so I try to wait for sales which they have periodically. 

A little goes a long way. It's heaven on a sliced avocado. 

For cooking I just get what's affordable at Trader Joe's. 

1 hour ago, ArtFossil said:

The best one I buy is Mia Bella. It's amazing. Almost like balsamic "tar" reduction but without the sugar. And expensive (!) so I try to wait for sales which they have periodically. 

A little goes a long way. It's heaven on a sliced avocado. 

For cooking I just get what's affordable at Trader Joe's. 

Thank you!

I ordered Primal Mayo through them, which I thought was awful but other people like so...

Tessamae's has some stuff on there, but not a lot.

When I get paid next I'm ordering some Choffy, yum.  It's another one that people either love or hate, but you can get a free sample from their website then if you like it, order it either direct or through Amazon.  Sadly this is one item without Prime shipping.

Archived