I did it! Yay!

Beth ann e

I made it through the whole 30! That's awesome. I think I'm still going to do a whole45 though, because I'm still fighting this dumb sinus infection and I feel like I didn't get it to experience the benefits enough.  I just wanted to celebrate this momentous day. 

It's definitely good that I'm going for a whole45.  I'm sure not "there" Yet!  It's more emotional than anything.  I was taking care of my nephew along with my own kids and I was stress eating!! I LOVE cantaloupe but as of now it is not really my friend. I have a hard time just eating a normal portion size.  I gave the kids raisins and cashews for a snack but I was just shoving handfuls in my mouth.  I've got to find healthier ways to deal with stress...and not keep that snack around.  It was a bad eating day...technically compliant, but still bad.  I made buttered fish for dinner and tried to make clarified butter, but I don't think I strained it well enough.  My stomach hurt about an hour after dinner.  I was craving pancakes last night.  Today I've been super irritable (well, for whole30 standards).  Thanks cantaloupe and raisins.  Lesson learned,  I need to be careful with fruit.

On a positive note, my energy has been good!  Another amazing result is that I'm able to fall asleep now without Medication!  I naturally get super sleepy around 9:30 and I can't keep my eyes open by 10:00!  Yay! 

Archived