A trauma survivor's (cheerful) Whole30 experience!

Anna Harris

• 2 weeks later...

I really like your blog.  I am also a trauma survivor and am learning the same lessons.  I think of them as 'rules'- I was always a rebel but for the first time I've realized that I don't necessarily have to follow other people's rules, but I DO have to have rules for myself and the big one is I have to take care of myself!

• 1 month later...

Hey, Kmactx & Georgina2! Thank you both for taking the time to peak at my blog and for your encouraging comments back! I'm sorry for the delay in my response. My life has been a little more than crazy lately (thanks, PTSD and life challenges), and I've gotten behind on my life in general. =/

Georgina2, thanks for sharing about your own experience as a trauma survivor! What you said about realizing that limits (or rules) are actually good for us, even as survivors, is so on-point! It's an on-going learning experience for me, that's for sure. Feel free to add your input on my blog or contact me directly through my "contact me" section of the blog if you'd like to continue this conversation! Wishing you the best in your recovery and in life in general. :)

Archived