Favorite Compliant Slow Cooker Recipes?

Dreamlet

I just made pineapple chicken overnight in the crockpot

ITs simple you just put raw chicken in the crock and salt it a bit

mix a can of pineapple with some garlic, coconut aminos, and mustard (two or three tablespoons each) pour it over chicken and that's it...

• 1 month later...
On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 10:16 AM, Babsie95 said:

I just made pineapple chicken overnight in the crockpot

ITs simple you just put raw chicken in the crock and salt it a bit

mix a can of pineapple with some garlic, coconut aminos, and mustard (two or three tablespoons each) pour it over chicken and that's it...

this sounds AMAZING thank you for sharing!

5 hours ago, Toralora said:

This Butter Chicken: 

http://www.peanutbutterrunner.com/slow-cooker-butter-chicken-paleo-whole30/

PS: Always double-check your slow cooker, peeps. I just lost like three days worth of food because I messed up the timer on mine. :(

What happened with your timer - over cooked dinner? I had forgotten that I'd put my roast on high for six hours two weeks ago... I'd meant to start it on high for two hours and low for four, but I fell asleep on the couch and never switched over to the lower temp! It actually ended up being ok, though I had to cook it for four extra hours and turn it into stew as the meat wasn't submerged for the cooking, which was what I'd meant to do (mix veg, submerge meat) at the two hour mark. In the end it was fine, but I could imagine being really upset if it hadn't worked out!

No, mine doesn't have a built in timer, so I was using a digital one plugged into the wall, but I somehow set the shut-off time wrong, which made it never turn on in the first place...which meant all that ground beef sitting at room temperature for like eight hours while I was at work.  Big nope on eating that.

Archived