Who's Starting Tomorrow? February 15th?

Oleeta

Yay for us!  I stopped by Sprouts this morning and picked up some things knowing I'd be in the office today.  First thing some one offered me left over Valentines Day treats in the kitchen.  I have been Gluten Free for a long time so that was easy to say no to.  We've got this!

I just started yesterday as well! Feeling good today. Actually feeling hunger, which I don't usually because I'm usually eating throughout the day. i am going to do some meal planning today. Was able to roast some potatoes and broccoli to have on hand as well as some chicken. We can do this!

We can do this!    My husband had a nice roast and steamed Asparagus ready for dinner tonight.  He said last night he noticed my change of diet and he thinks it is just low carb.   I told him pretty much just protein, vegetables and fruit.  So it's an oversimplied explanation.   So far so good.

My first big challenge was at Panda Inn today.  I skipped the soup and salad and asked for my spicy trio lunch special without the sauce and they said "We can steam it."  :)   A co- worker said "wow.  You are serious about this.  "  I didn't eat the steamed rice either on my plate.  So that was all a major hurdle and break through for me!

Archived