• Moderators

My local grocery store (which admittedly sometimes does things a little weirdly) has canned coconut milk in a couple of different places -- with the Asian foods, and with the Mexican food. At Sprouts (at least the location I go to), it's usually near the curry sauces, but they have canned coconut cream in the baking section, which would just be a little thicker with a little less water. As far as brands, you'll just have to check the labels -- obviously, make sure there's no sweeteners, but it's also common for them to have sulfites (that's anything that ends in -sulfite or -sulphite, or sulphur dioxide). I've found compliant versions at Target and Walmart as well.

I have never looked for jarred roasted peppers, but my guess would be if they're not in with the normal canned/jarred veggies, try near the olives, or possibly near the canned tomatoes and tomato sauces.

I shop at Kroger and my store carries Thai Kitchen canned coconut milk, it's with the Asian foods on the bottom shelf. It can be hard to find, if a few cans are gone I can't always even see it down there. One of the store brands is compliant but I had to read all the labels.  I have found roasted red peppers both in the Italian section and with the pickles.

Archived