Help cannot get back on track!

CC2

For the month of Jan and part of Feb... I did great in the whole 30.... I was finally feeling energetic... I totally changed the way I ate and cooked and most of my cravings were going away.  I had a binge eating disorder for a very long time  and when I was on the whole 30 I thought I conquered it. Although it is so easy to slip back into old habits and now I have gone haywire and can't get mentally back in the game!

BED is rarely conquered in 30 days. It will take more than one conversation and more than 30 days to totally change the way you eat. 

The brain is hardwired and 30 days is not enough to fix BED. I hope you have a medical professional you can sit down with, face-to-face.  Face-to-face accountability works better than going it on your own.

Food Addiction Recovery without relapse is something I've been working on for 3 years now.  There's no such thing as the Finish Line and I don't know of anyone who's been permanently fixed after years of professional treatment.  The daily struggle lessens but roots start growing again when you fall back into eating in the unconcious mode.   

Archived