Are Califia Farms creamers (unsweetened Almond & unsweetened 1/2 coconut/almond) compliant?

6 minutes ago, Debmutant said:

but what about their creamers? 

What are their ingredients? As with anything you need to read the label as ingredients can vary form region to region, and month to month...

According to their web site: Almond milk creamerIngredients: Almondmilk (Water, Almonds), Coconut Cream, Sunflower Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Calcium Carbonate, Sea Salt, Potassium Citrate, Locust Bean Gum, Gellan Gum

Unsweetened better half
Ingredients: Almondmilk (Water, Almonds), Coconut Cream, Natural Flavors, Calcium Carbonate, Sunflower Lecithin, Sea Salt, Potassium Citrate, Locust Bean Gum, Gellan Gum

• Moderators

I'll answer this for you and say that they are both okay, but take a look at the downloads section, we have sneaky sugars lists, additives lists etc... to give you great tools to be able to figure these types of things out on the fly :)  They're linked in my signature below which you should be able to see unless you're on a mobile device.

8 hours ago, SugarcubeOD said:

I'll answer this for you and say that they are both okay,

How weird. I had actually posted a reply (twice!) saying something similar, but it never posted...Apologies if you though i was trying to leave you to figure it out for yourself @Debmutant!

• Moderators
8 hours ago, jmcbn said:

How weird. I had actually posted a reply (twice!) saying something similar, but it never posted...Apologies if you though i was trying to leave you to figure it out for yourself @Debmutant!

Oh bizarre... I didn't think you left her hanging, I thought you went to bed ;)

1 hour ago, SugarcubeOD said:

I thought you went to bed

I did not long after, but not before I'd replied. The first time I could see it didn't post so tried again, then shut down my laptop. Then when I saw you'd replied this morning the text was still sitting in the 'reply' box like it hadn't saved..... I've spotted a few double posts again lately so maybe the forum is just a little glitchy <shrungs>

Archived