Long Days - 3 Meals?

Dave B

Day 1 on my Whole 30.  My days tend to be pretty long.  I am usually up by 3am and family eats dinner about 7pm  My plan for meal 1 is to eat when I get to work so that will be about 430am.  That leaves about 14 hours of time for Meal 2 and Meal 3.  Seems like a long time.  Work out days I will definitely have a pre/post wo meal so that will help.  Any suggestions when you have about 8 hours between meals???

• Moderators

If you make your meals match the meal template, you should be able to easily go 4-5 hours between meals. We'd really recommend you eat your first meal within an hour of waking up, and then just space your meals out every 4-5 hours the rest of the day, even if that means you need more than three meals. Pre- and post-WO meals are still in addition to your regular meals.

2 hours ago, ShannonM816 said:

If you make your meals match the meal template, you should be able to easily go 4-5 hours between meals. We'd really recommend you eat your first meal within an hour of waking up, and then just space your meals out every 4-5 hours the rest of the day, even if that means you need more than three meals. Pre- and post-WO meals are still in addition to your regular meals.

Thanks.  i guess that was the ultimate question.  Can I eat a 4th meal.  Thank you for clarifying the workout meals as being extra.

Archived