Expeller pressed canola

LarryTheComedian

Short question:  Is Non-GMO Expeller pressed canola oil okay long term? I ask because while I've completed the Whole30 decided to stay with the plan a bit longer,  while I'm not as detailed as I was the first 30 days (I sampled some maple syrup and have used a yogurt based salad dressing once) I've remained true to the Whole30 ideal.  

I'm looking for cheese alternatives that don't include soy and the only one I've found to this point is the Daiya brand 
http://daiyafoods.com/our-foods/shreds/classic-blend/ with includes Expeller pressed canola, while it may not meet the Whole30 compliance is it a healthy alternative?

What you do post Whole30 is really entirely up to you and depends very much on what your gut tolerates - you'd need to be okay with peas for that one as it also includes pea protein.

>This< almond milk based one isn't quite the same thing from Kite Hill, but I know Melissa liked it if it's available in your area - they do some other dairy free products too - almond milk yoghurts, ricotta etc.

Archived