First Whole30 success!

mnwebber

I'm so happy with the results Whole30 gave me! This was my first time doing the Whole30, and I'm happy I decided to give it a try. I was skeptical at first. For me, I can never stick to anything like this. I had too much of an emotional attachment to food. But the Whole30 changed me! 

My first week was difficult. I was used to going straight to the cabinet whenever I was "hungry" or instead of cooking nutritional meals I would just heat something up in the microwave. As I progressed, I learned to be more aware of all the additives in food and to choose the best options. My cooking skills developed as well as my taste. I used to be such a picky eater, but I learned to branch out and try new things (some of which I fell in love with!). I now no longer snack, which used to be a major problem for me. I don't see any bloating anymore. I sleep way better than before. My headaches are gone, and I overall just feel great. Oh! And I lost 8 pounds! I'm pretty impressed with my before and after pictures. It was definitely nice hearing my boyfriend say he saw a difference in me. I'm so proud of myself for sticking to this. I'm ready to make this a lifestyle. I will definitely be doing another Whole30 in the  near future. 

Archived