Vanilla Bean Powder

Help :(  I love the Vanilla flavoring... in coffee, in recipes... I have been searching the forums/amazon/google looking for a Vanilla Bean Powder.  Does ANYONE have a brand they like?  The ones I have found have dextrose or other sweeteners/processed ingredients in them.  

I am on my 2nd round of Whole 30 and would like to incorporate Vanilla but I've even gone to 3 local stores and can't find the pods either because they just don't get them in.  

23 minutes ago, GivingItMyBestShot said:

Help :(  I love the Vanilla flavoring... in coffee, in recipes... I have been searching the forums/amazon/google looking for a Vanilla Bean Powder.  Does ANYONE have a brand they like?  The ones I have found have dextrose or other sweeteners/processed ingredients in them.  

I am on my 2nd round of Whole 30 and would like to incorporate Vanilla but I've even gone to 3 local stores and can't find the pods either because they just don't get them in.  

Use vanilla beans. You can even get them (or vanilla bean powder) at Amazon.

I also love vanilla! I've been looking at purchasing this one from Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Wild-Foods-Vanilla-Powder-Ounce/dp/B00WHDC2Z4/ref=sr_1_5_s_it?s=grocery&ie=UTF8&qid=1490026785&sr=1-5&keywords=vanilla%2Bbean%2Bpowder&th=1. I haven't tried their vanilla powder yet but I like some of their other products. 

Is it compliant? The ingredients are: Vanilla (Bourbon Planifolia Vanilla) from Madagascar. I guess the Bourbon part is making me wonder... 

28 minutes ago, kirbz said:

Is it compliant? The ingredients are: Vanilla (Bourbon Planifolia Vanilla) from Madagascar. I guess the Bourbon part is making me wonder... 

Boubon vanilla is simply a variety and does not contain alcohol.

• 1 year later...

I am looking at buying Foraging Organic Vanilla Powder White Baking Culinary Grade Vanilla Bean Extract Substitute For Coffee 100% All Natural. Ingredients listed are organic vanilla pods and leaves with a note stating "not manufactured with gluten, wheat, yeast, soy, milk, nuts, eggs, meat or shellfish". Does anyone know if this product is compliant.

Vanilla.jpg

Archived