W30 and Sleep! Exercise can Wait?

About the first 12 days I was exhausted, and definitely felt like I was hungover and detoxing.  Had very low energy.  After day 12 I started having a lot more energy. I started doing more around my house, more errands, and have more energy at work.  It's like my mind is hyper focused. But I've had so much mental and emotional energy that I haven't wanted to start working out again. I worked out before w30. I also had a lot of insomnia.  And now I'm enjoying the good nutrition and being able to sleep.  I think exercise is going to have to wait until I can/want to focus on workouts.  I'm on days 18, but extending at least a couple of days because I was taking a non-compliant vit d3 with glycerin for the first 2 days.

Oh, and I have Hashimoto's and psoriasis (autoimmune disorders). 

Now zzzzzz :)

4 hours ago, foursimplewords said:

hmm, normally when I have more mental/emotional energy I want to work out more! Shows we are all special snowflakes :) 

I have the energy now.  My mind is just so much more clear that I've been getting into reading more, all the planning for shopping and meal prep....  I think I will get into the routine of workouts again this weekend.  I'm a little daunted by all the food needed to workout.  If I workout in the morning then I have to eat 2 and a half meals by 7:15, and do the exercise and preparing them.  If I exercise after work then I have to have 2 and a half meals from 6 - 8 pm.  Just trying to figure all that out.  And if I have to run an errand after work that pushes everything back. :(

Archived