Diannhayden

Hi Diannhayden,

I'm new to this group too.  How has the journey been so far?  We are starting it tomorrow with a soft approach then hitting it hard Monday.  Do you have a favorite recipe so far?

And great progress on being on day 3!!

Cyn

Hi there Cyn and Joe.  Welcome to the group! 

The day before I started I was actually very good with what I ate just to help leading into my first day.   I'm finding it actually easy as there are many food choices.  The only problem I have is trying to get over eating a meal I would consider my lunch or dinner at breakfast time.  That I can't get my head around:)  so as much as I love eggs I'm doing them every other day and fresh fruit the next.  I did have a headache the first two days however I think it was weather related or lack of caffeine due to not drinking my coffee because of no milk.  However I do get weather related migraines so not sure who to blame for that one. I have since boughten unsweetened almond milk for coffee. 

One of my biggest mistakes was reading labels wrong. I was reading the Nutrition label (which reads as sugar in everything it seemed ) rather than the Ingredients label so that opened so much more choices ...good thing a moderator let me know. The moderators are very good and right on top of people if something non-compliant is being used. 

I made Texas chili yesterday in my crockpot.  So tasty.  It's my recipe which is compliant and of course Texas chili has no beans.

By the way is your name Cindy?

Archived