Rough Patch, What To Do

This morning I woke up feeling not so great.  Very tired, a bit of a headache, don't even want to think about food because I feel nauseated.  Today is Day 4 so I don't know if this is a normal rough patch or what.  I've eaten Whole 30 compliant, no slip ups.  I wish I could go back to bed but I have to work.  How can I make it through this day?

• Moderators

Hi Sassy Pants,

Sounds normal. Sorry you're having a rough day. Eat your Meal 1, or as much as you can. Wrap up the rest and eat it as soon as you get hungry.

Make sure you get plenty of fat and protein today. Plan a meal that sounds really good for this evening -- maybe splurge on a steak for steak salad?

You can do this!!

On ‎3‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 10:55 AM, Sassy Pants said:

Thank you @ultrarunnergirl.  Glad to know it's "normal".  As an update, I'm drinking plenty of water and ate a small portion of meal 1.  I got up and walked around a little as well.  I'm definitely feeling better now, not 100% but I have no doubts I'll get through the day.  

Thanks for the encouragement!   

Definitely check out the Whole30 timeline - it is a HUGE help and I find that it is scarily accurate!

Archived