Lunches?

its_ashley

On ‎3‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 0:09 PM, its_ashley said:

My boyfriend and I are getting ready to start our first whole 30! What do you do for lunches? He is typically a sandwich and a bag of chips kind of guy. 

This week, I made a beef stew in my crockpot and am taking that for lunch every day! Or, you could bake up a big batch of chicken with some great seasoning blend and have a piece of that with whatever veggies you like and guacamole and roasted potatoes. My fiancé eats this most days for lunch.

I also really like chicken salad for lunch, just mix in a bunch of veggies and you've got it all - fat, protein and veggies!

On 3/27/2017 at 1:50 PM, racheleats said:

This week, I made a beef stew in my crockpot and am taking that for lunch every day! Or, you could bake up a big batch of chicken with some great seasoning blend and have a piece of that with whatever veggies you like and guacamole and roasted potatoes. My fiancé eats this most days for lunch.

I also really like chicken salad for lunch, just mix in a bunch of veggies and you've got it all - fat, protein and veggies!

This is a good idea! I know he isn't big on having to heat things up so doing chicken salad and veggies or chicken and veggies might be great! 

Archived