ISO new sparkley beverages

My husband and I are burned out on La Croix, and he's not a big fan of Polar Seltzer. What are your other favorites? While I think Spendthrift is tasty I find it to be rather ironically named. I haven't tried the Kroger brand seltzers - are they tasty? Fan favorite in terms of flavors? Also, has anyone tried the Simple Truth sparkling waters? They have a pineapple flavor that looks intriguing.

Arrowhead has a bunch, and are readily available at mainstream groceries.  I found the 1-liters on sale last week 2 for $1 and the 6-packs of the 16.9oz 2 for $4 at Safeway (which I believe is Kroger in other parts of the country...but don't quote me.)

Cascade Ice is great as well.  (Same sale last week...2 liters for $.99)  But be careful you're getting the unsweetened ones, they have products with sweeteners.

These I get for work, at home, it's the Sodastream and lemon/lime.

Not a fan of the Kroger brand in a can. It's basically a La Croix imitation, but not as good, and the carbonation disappears much more quickly once it's opened or poured in a glass. I have not tried the Simple Truth kind but will look for it soon! San Pellegrino is a fave, and if you buy it once at Kroger (at least where I am) you'll start getting a ton of coupons for it. 

• Administrators
7 minutes ago, Georgina2 said:

San Pelligrio is delicious but has tons of sugar in it.

The original San Pell natural sparkling water doesn't have sugar. Just those flavoured ones in the cans with the little foil caps. :) 

Archived