April 1st Start Date - Support Group

LB345

Congratulation everyone!   Day 31 and I want to still keep going.   This has been an awesome experience and has taught me a new way of eating to live vs living to eat.  There are a few things I intend to reintroduce, but I'm going to stick with this a while longer.  Over the 30 days I went from 269.8 down to 240.8.  I'm thrilled by that, but what's more important is that my mood has been so much more even and happier.   The stress at my job hasn't changed, but taking control of my eating and eating the things that are healthy sure has.   

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, zork2112 said:

Over the 30 days I went from 269.8 down to 240.8.  I'm thrilled by that, but what's more important is that my mood has been so much more even and happier.   The stress at my job hasn't changed, but taking control of my eating and eating the things that are healthy sure has.   

Great job!

Results:

1.  I got the Tiger Blood around Day 17 and have been so productive and energetic since then!  Addressing fatigue was my biggest goal, so yay!

2.  I lost 5lbs even though I had 20 to lose. Gonna count that a success, though--it's a decent number for 30 days, and I didn't deal with the stress and bad feelings of counting calories. 

3.  Skin issues:  minimal improvement most likely due to new face soap. 

So for my three main goals, we have a definite win, an okay victory, and a flop. Not bad really. 

So today I'm going to reintroduce corn. I can feel some of my support eroding in the form of more restaurant requests, so if I'm going to succeed at the super slow reintroduction (one specific food every five days) it needs to begin now. 

Hello popcorn popped in coconut oil!

• Moderators

Congrats all for making it through your 30!!

If you would like to stay together as a group for reintroductions, we ask that one of you make a new thread in the Post Whole30 section so that the main boards stay clear of non compliant food discussions so as not to confuse the newbies.

If you need a hand making a new thread, let me know.  If someone makes one, just post the link here.

9 hours ago, IndustriousJoy said:

Results:

1.  I got the Tiger Blood around Day 17 and have been so productive and energetic since then!  Addressing fatigue was my biggest goal, so yay!

2.  I lost 5lbs even though I had 20 to lose. Gonna count that a success, though--it's a decent number for 30 days, and I didn't deal with the stress and bad feelings of counting calories. 

3.  Skin issues:  minimal improvement most likely due to new face soap. 

So for my three main goals, we have a definite win, an okay victory, and a flop. Not bad really. 

So today I'm going to reintroduce corn. I can feel some of my support eroding in the form of more restaurant requests, so if I'm going to succeed at the super slow reintroduction (one specific food every five days) it needs to begin now. 

Hello popcorn popped in coconut oil!

Congratulations!   I call that a definite win :)

On May 1, 2017 at 7:08 AM, zork2112 said:

Congratulation everyone!   Day 31 and I want to still keep going.   This has been an awesome experience and has taught me a new way of eating to live vs living to eat.  There are a few things I intend to reintroduce, but I'm going to stick with this a while longer.  Over the 30 days I went from 269.8 down to 240.8.  I'm thrilled by that, but what's more important is that my mood has been so much more even and happier.   The stress at my job hasn't changed, but taking control of my eating and eating the things that are healthy sure has.   

Glad your feeling better and have taken control of your eating habits!! What a great accomplishment!! 

On May 1, 2017 at 2:02 PM, SugarcubeOD said:

Congrats all for making it through your 30!!

If you would like to stay together as a group for reintroductions, we ask that one of you make a new thread in the Post Whole30 section so that the main boards stay clear of non compliant food discussions so as not to confuse the newbies.

If you need a hand making a new thread, let me know.  If someone makes one, just post the link here.

I would love to keep this forum group going, how to you create a new forum?

• Moderators
33 minutes ago, amandapilk said:

Actually made a new forum, that wasn't hard at ALL! Here's the link ...  

@mainemom made a forum for this group already so I've combined the two.

This is the link:

Archived