Starting Whole30 tomorrow - Advice on PB and bread cravings

Hi everyone! I am starting the Whole30 Challenge tomorrow and am so excited. I eat pretty clean in general however I live with by bf who has a super quick metabolism and eats the same as he did when he was a kid (pb&j, kids cereal, etc.). I can usually stick to eating my clean paleo foods and resist the temptation... however, sometimes wheat bread and his skippy pb is hard to resist. I do have almond butter, but I tend to overeat it so I usually don't reach for it when the craving hits. I tell myself - no I won't open my almond butter but I will just have a bit of his pb. Not a great decision, I know. Any advice on how to deal with cravings for sweet nut butter and bread. 

Thanks! 

My husband is very addicted to pb sandwiches and has stayed away on day 22 today. I am surprised too but he is very happy with the results he is getting. When I did my first round he said good luck with that lol. We all have our nemesis. Mine is that our friends are coming home from being gone all winetr and we always all go out with a group alot during the summer. But if it is just our fave couple and us we can get them to cook at home. You can do this!

Archived