Re-committment

Malyss13

Hello!  My name is Khara and I am here to re-commit myself to another round of Whole30.  I need some accountability, so here I am.  I have done a couple of rounds of Whole30 in the past, however only one was truly successful.  My life has been topsy turvy in the last few years and my health has taken the back burner...  I am saddened by the way I have allowed myself to eat and poison myself with unhealthy foods and lack of exercise.  I am taking my life back today.  I am making many life changes and re-committing to a Whole30 lifestyle to kick-start myself in the right direction.  

I am in the same place. Did a successful WH30 last year, saw huge changes in health indicators, then over the holidays, got a little crazy. Was successful in January, but then stress (death to someone close) just threw me off, so I started again on Monday. So far, following the Timeline and feeling a bit hung over. But since you were successful once you know how good you feel on day 30, and I am longing for that again.

Knowing that this program works is what helps keep me going.  I also have dealt with a couple of deaths of loved ones lately that have rocked me pretty hard.  I am right there with you.  Keep on keepin' on Illiah!  We got this :-D 

Archived