Full quickly - hungry again quickly

Hi guys! I'm experiencing something weird and wanted to know if anyone else had experienced this or had any thoughts on it. I'm on Day 8 and I've been noticing the last couple of days that as I'm eating my meals I'm starting to feel full very quickly. Half way through my meal, even if it's just 2 scrambled eggs with spinach and bacon, I feel full and struggle to finish my plate (because I know that's not enough food to last me so I try to finish it, often unsuccessfully). Then, of course, I'm hungry (like stomach rumbling hungry) an hour or two later! This is a problem for me because I'm running around a lot and not always home to eat. Has anyone else experienced this? I'm guessing my body is just adjusting to the different types of meals I'm eating or something like that but it's so strange! 

Thanks!

• Moderators

If you're used to eating small meals more often, or if you're used to skipping meals, this could just be your body getting used to having more food. Plate up your meals according to the meal template, eat as much as you can, set it aside and come back to it as soon as you think you can eat more, and you'll probably notice you're eating more at once in a week or so. You might want to find a small cooler or insulated lunch box to carry food with you for a little while, until you get to where you're eating enough at a meal that you easily go 4-5 hours between meals.

• 4 months later...

Archived