Random Day 5 Musings and Updates

MrsWinstonSchmidt

I'm a rideshare driver. Yesterday as I rode along with a bag of carrots riding shot gun, a passenger got in with a chocolate frosted yellow cupcake. The old school kind. The kind that looks like it was frosted with a knife by a loving grandma, not piped out of a bag by a hipster. He tried to tell me carrots were just as good as cupcakes. I tried not to slap him. I thought I was doing fine with the carb cravings until I found myself waxing poetic about that dang cupcake to my next passenger. I went on for about a minute, which doesn't sound like a long time but...

Forgive me for jumping from cupcakes to constipation but OMG the constipation! Wasn't expecting that. I went from eating a pescatarian diet that leaned more towards heavy on the carb and dairy vegetarianism of late to doing this Whole30 thing. Well I guess my body isn't used to processing so much animal protein. I'm doing fish and egg. And more of it than usual since I can't have beans and falafel and love any more.

Anyway, yoga twists, tons of water, kombucha, and coconut water (don't even start with me about only being able to drink coconut water if I'm running a marathon or some chizz.  I HAVE A SITUATION HERE! And it's 100% coconut water. No sugar. No added juices. It's FINE.) seem to be doing the trick. The troops have lined up at the border and we're seeing multiple small scale evacuations today. I remain confident.

So how's by you on this fine day?

• Moderators
1 hour ago, MrsWinstonSchmidt said:

Anyway, yoga twists, tons of water, kombucha, and coconut water (don't even start with me about only being able to drink coconut water if I'm running a marathon or some chizz.  I HAVE A SITUATION HERE! And it's 100% coconut water. No sugar. No added juices. It's FINE.) seem to be doing the trick. The troops have lined up at the border and we're seeing multiple small scale evacuations today. I remain confident.

So how's by you on this fine day?

LOL!  This was great!  I'm not laughing at you but your description was fine and if the coconut water is helping, then by all means, just make sure to ditch it as soon as you can... 

You may want to look into a magnesium supplement such as Natural Calm (the unsweetened one is compliant)... it helps with keeping things regular by drawing fluids into the digestive tract and as a bonus, if you take it at night, it can help with sleep.

i've seen your posts a few places and you crack me up. i love the humor!!  i hope your situation fixes itself ASAP!!

im with you on the cravings... im pretty ok... until i see something i cant have... then i want it and get sad/angry/annoyed about it. im on day 6.

Archived