April 12 start date

MoJoRising

So I also started on a random day, a Wednesday, because I had to get a colonoscopy out of the way on Tuesday. So I am officially one week in. I keep hearing how everyone feels amazing. I don't feel amazing yet, how unfair is that. I feel tired and achy and a bit cranky. Maybe I'm getting in touch with my toxins? I'd be interested to hear how others are feeling at this stage, particularly if you were like me but stuck through it anyway. It would be inspirational. There is no chance I won't make it through, I have THAT kind of will power, but I can't remember the last time I felt "amazing" and would like to have that experience again.

• Moderators

You're on day 6 or 7 and you started the day after a colonoscopy?  Okay, ya, it would be pretty astounding if you felt 'amazing' at this stage.  Have you seen the timeline? Colonoscopy was going to start you behind the eight ball to begin with but it's a lot to expect boundless energy and feeling amazing in 5 or 6 days...

If you would like to list your meals for the last few days including portion sizes specific to the template, specific veggies, protein, fat and fruits, water intake, sleep etc... we can see if there's something that can be tweaked to get you feeling better... but it may just be time you need :)

Glad to hear that you're not giving up no way, no how! 

It may be too soon to say, but I'm feeling much better today! If I don't feel amazing in the next couple of days, I'll take you up on your offer. By the way, I am on the Whole30 as part of a program offered by a functional medicine practitioner, who will also be looking at my food log next week.

Archived