Best Friends Tackle Whole30!

Octaviansrose

My BFF KT and I have decided to do take on this 30 day adventure together. We are reading, talking and planning. Our start date is officially April 30! For me, I am worried about the difficulty of leaving out social drinking for 30 days, no cheese (my favorite food) and screwing up on some hidden evil ingredient. 

On the other hand, I'm excited about this cleanse, regaining energy and clarity (and losing a few pounds won't hurt) and learning about my relationship with food and drink. I'm especially excited to do it with my BFF. 

Lots more learning and prep to do! Encouragement and ideas about the cheese and social drinking especially encouraged!

I am also excited about this challenge with my BFF LH.  I love all the food allowed, however, it's what's not allowed that is going to be hard!  But I am really  looking forward to feeling better, losing some weight, and having more energy.  I know there will be times when we struggle but I'm so glad my BFF and I are going on this journey together!!!  I am also happy to encourage others and will graciously accept any encouragement anyone would be willing to offer!

Archived