US Wellness Meats Salmon Burger/Vinegar Powder

CorrieJ

Hello forum,

gearing up to start a whole30 on May 1st and have a question about one US Wellness Meats product-the sockeye salmon burger.  Can anyone confirm if this is compliant?  After i read the ingredients listed on the website I thought it was, yet it is not listed under the websites "whole 30 approved" section...is the "vinegar powder" in the ingredients non-compliant?

This will technically be my 2nd whole30 but I didn't complete my first attempt-my dad went into the ER on day 10 and wound up having triple by-pass surgery which = stressful days =falling off the plan.  Looking forward to finishing a full 30 days this round!

thanks,

Corrie

• Administrators
9 minutes ago, CorrieJ said:

Hello forum,

gearing up to start a whole30 on May 1st and have a question about one US Wellness Meats product-the sockeye salmon burger.  Can anyone confirm if this is compliant?  After i read the ingredients listed on the website I thought it was, yet it is not listed under the websites "whole 30 approved" section...is the "vinegar powder" in the ingredients non-compliant?

Ingredients: Wild Alaskan Sockeye salmon, water, organic extra virgin olive oil, sea salt, organic arrowroot, organic onion powder, organic spices and herbs, organic vinegar powder, organic garlic powder

These ingredients are fine. 

Archived