Starting 5/14

ChristinaL

13 hours ago, KelliW said:

Me again - I just thought of something.  We will be in the car 12 hours and our trips are when we splurge on sugary snacks and chips.  I'm going to have to come up with a plan to keep my hands busy.  Lots of reading I guess.  

Any suggestions?

Frozen grapes, compliant lunch meet to roll up and keep in a cooler, lots of water, olives are an easy fat or avocado. Salads! Make mason jar salads that you can assemble before you leave and put in a cooler! 

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks to everyone for their support the last 30 days.  There were days I would not have made it without you.    I had my compliant breakfast this morning. ...not ready to give that bowl of oatmeal a try yet.  I have become more sensitive to food choices and can't believe how much sugar is in almost everything.  Lots of fresh vegetables in my future.

I can't believe we have already done W30 for 30 days!  Wow!  I can't wait to step on the scale tomorrow.  I know it's not about weight loss, and I feel so much better in many ways, but of course I'm anxious to see the difference in actual numbers!

Way to go team!!

Archived