smoked salmon at Aldi

HelenLA

I just wanted to share that I found smoked salmon at Aldi. It is a special this week so I'm not sure if they will have it for more than one week. It is a 3 ounce package for $3.49. The salmon is from Norway. The ingredients are: salmon, salt, lactic acid, and Beechwood smoke. I have never had smoked salmon but was wanting to try something new for my mini meal between breakfast and lunch as a protein source. No it's not a great bargain at over $3 an ounce but I think it's a good deal on smoked salmon although I really have no idea. FYI I live in Indiana, USA.

11 minutes ago, HelenLA said:

I just wanted to share that I found smoked salmon at Aldi. It is a special this week so I'm not sure if they will have it for more than one week. It is a 3 ounce package for $3.49. The salmon is from Norway. The ingredients are: salmon, salt, lactic acid, and Beechwood smoke. I have never had smoked salmon but was wanting to try something new for my mini meal between breakfast and lunch as a protein source. No it's not a great bargain at over $3 an ounce but I think it's a good deal on smoked salmon although I really have no idea. FYI I live in Indiana, USA.

I have to make a correction on my post. The ingredient is sodium lactate and not lactic acid. but they are both compliant.

4 hours ago, laura_juggles said:

Thank you! I don't know why I hadn't thought to check Aldi, but I'm going to go look in my NJ Aldi store for some compliant salmon!

you might want to check online for the sale ads in your area before you make the trip. I don't know how they divide up their sales by region or state or whatever.

Archived