Hello everyone, I have completed 2 weeks on Whole 30 and feeling much better. I am a retired teacher and a recent graduate of IIN or Institute of Integrative Nutrition as a Health Coach. I have started a new business for curriculum for 2nd and 3rd graders in Nutrition, Organic Gardening and Communal Eating. Decided to get myself feeling healthy in order to be a good example and the Whole 30 program has been a good choice for me. My main reason for changing my diet (even though I tended to eat fairly healthy) was because I have suffered from recurrent Vertigo for over 2 years. Have felt some relief so far. Has anyone else had to deal with problems with Vertigo and found relief with real food?   

Hey Laurie- I'm glad you posted about this. It's the same reason I started Whole30 (I'm only on day 4). I'd also love to hear if anyone has had success. This is kind of my last resort as no doctors can figure out what is causing the vertigo. Best of luck to you, Laurie, and I hope it works wonders!

Hi Laura, Have had two years of searching for a reason and relief from Vertigo. I have finished 17 days on Whole 30. Have been feeling better as of two days ago. I also use essential oils especially peppermint when I feel vertigo coming on and can head it off now sometimes. Feeling lighter and more clear now. Have had digestive issues for 20 years and can say I feel better than ever. Le's keep in touch and good luck.

Archived