Probiotics

Daliamota

Other Ingredients: Water, skim milk powder, evaporated cane juice, whey protein concentrate, active cultures of L. acidophilus CL1285 and L. casei LBC8OR, concentrated strawberry juice, citrus fiber, natural flavor, fruit and vegetable extract.

Sorry - no.

I've highlighted the off plan ingredients in red, and I'd say the vegetable extract is questionable as it often comes from peas - which, as a legume, are also off plan.

• 3 weeks later...

FWIW I use this- it's really just water keifer but it's sold as a probiotic.  It's the only one I've ever found that does not make me sick as a dog. Garden of Life's tablets had me nearly in the ER, the only reason I didn't go was I couldn't get away from the toilet long enough to get to the hospital.  Many(most?) of the tablet ones are really hard on your system, some people say it's just 'cleansing' your gut but IMO if something makes you sick it is not good for you.

Steps off soapbox.   https://www.instacart.com/whole-foods/products/52654-inner-eco-probiotic-green-coconut-water-15-fl-oz

large_84e09ffc-471b-46dd-9b78-8c2de42324

• 1 month later...

Archived