Is this enough?

I'm a little more than halfway through with my whole30, I think I have 10 days left. The past few days have been awful with food cravings so I troubleshooted and we came up with I'm not eating enough, but especially fat. So here is my meal 1. Do I need to add more? 

4 scrambled eggs, approximately 2.5 handfuls of cooked butternut squash, half an avocado and a half a palm size of olives that were leftover from last night that I figured I could finish off. 

• Moderators
1 hour ago, CaLorraine said:

I'm a little more than halfway through with my whole30, I think I have 10 days left. The past few days have been awful with food cravings so I troubleshooted and we came up with I'm not eating enough, but especially fat. So here is my meal 1. Do I need to add more? 

4 scrambled eggs, approximately 2.5 handfuls of cooked butternut squash, half an avocado and a half a palm size of olives that were leftover from last night that I figured I could finish off. 

Looks like it!  Monitor yourself to see if your cravings diminish and if you are able to go 4-5 hours comfortably between meals.  Also, you may want to add some non starchy veg to this meal next time you eat it :)

9 minutes ago, SugarcubeOD said:

Looks like it!  Monitor yourself to see if your cravings diminish and if you are able to go 4-5 hours comfortably between meals.  Also, you may want to add some non starchy veg to this meal next time you eat it :)

Thank you! I appreciate your help! :)

Archived