Purity Organic Drink

AllGood

Good Morning,

I am on day three, feeling well and still very excited about this whole 30 way of eating. Before whole30 I drank "Purity Organic" from time to time.  It seems from the ingredients that it would be an approved drink, but I don't see it listed anywhere. I am also pretty new at this, so I may have missed it somewhere.  The ingredients are: organic apple juice, filtered water, organic beet puree, organic lemon juice, fresh pressed organic ginger juice, organic carrot puree, organic flavors, organic fruit and vegetable juice for color.

Is this an approved drink?

Thank you, I appreciate any advice.

Eat, don't drink, your food on your Whole30. There are physical as well as psychological benefits to chewing your food.  Fruit juice, which is basically what this is, has uses in recipes but is not recommended as a drink. This drink is also a sugar bomb, with 26 grams of sugar. (In contrast, a cup of beets has 9 grams) and could cause sugar spikes or crashes. Template meals of protein, fats and veggies will keep you on an even keel and help balance your hormones. 

Meal template

Archived