Trader Joe's Cajun Salmon

Naeemah

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Naeemah said:

It looks like it is just seasoned Salmon, but I can't tell if there is butter or anything non-compliant on it. Has anyone tried their Cajun Salmon? I am on Day 12 and would like to add it for the upcoming week. 

You'd need to read the ingredients on the package of the item you're trying to purchase/eat.  At the very least, post a link, the ingredient list or some information so we can check, no one is going to google that for you.

Is this a packaged item or something they  sell at  the counter?  if there are no ingredients written, you will have to make sure you are speaking  with  the right person in charge of  that section or kitchen and ask  precisely for ingredients.  When in  doubt, even a little doubt, say no thank you and stick to things you are  absolutely sure are compliant. 

On 6/16/2017 at 7:58 PM, Ginsky said:

Is this a packaged item or something they  sell at  the counter?  if there are no ingredients written, you will have to make sure you are speaking  with  the right person in charge of  that section or kitchen and ask  precisely for ingredients.  When in  doubt, even a little doubt, say no thank you and stick to things you are  absolutely sure are compliant. 

It's Trader Joe's...they don't have a butcher or fish department. Everything's prepackaged except certain produce like bananas and potatoes. 

4 hours ago, laura_juggles said:

It's Trader Joe's...they don't have a butcher or fish department. Everything's prepackaged except certain produce like bananas and potatoes. 

I have never shopped there, had no idea what counters or departments they may or may not have but that's good to know so thanks.  Are there ingredients on the package?  If not, or if there is anything unknown or vague listed under ingredients, you will have to speak to someone who knows next time you're there.  Perhaps you can call Trader Joe's.  I'm sorry no one here seems to be familiar with this particular product from this company.  

Archived