Sugarrrrrrr

eggums86

• Moderators

When you do reintroductions, pay attention to how you feel when you have different sweeteners, and if any of them make you feel awful, avoid that one. Other than that, have the one that tastes best to you, but try not to have a whole lot of any of them.

When you do have that cup of sweetened coffee after you're done, consider using the one bite rule (Or one sip rule in this case):  https://whole30.com/2015/08/one-bite/

No sweetener is ever going to be making you healthier, so pay attention to how you feel about that cup of coffee as you're drinking it, and whether you like it enough that it is really worth it to you to have it. Maybe some days it is and other days, not so much. That's okay. It's good to be mindful of these things.

No value judgments for what you choose to eat after a Whole 30.  Generally speaking, there are no recommendations for better or worse, in good times or bad, weekends or weekdays.

After your Reintro Phase, you create a plan that will work for you.  Coffee and sweetener, nut milks or dairy.

I decided to give up coffee. For real. It was contributing to my insulin resistance. The day I  gave it up, for real,  was the day everything turned around for me.  

22 hours ago, MeadowLily said:

I'm here to tell you, that sounds so darned good that I could fall back into swilling coffee with  a taste combo like that.  Carry on.  :) 

I recommend it! Before my whole 30 I would get that every Friday morning

Archived