Help! Gym related

Hi Friends-

I am officially on day 22 of my whole30.  So far I have been sticking to it and I am noticing the benefits...however...it is still so difficult for me to be going to the gym.  Before whole30 I was going to the gym about 4x  a week...and since the whole30 I probably only been to the gym maybe 5times....I thought by now I would have tiger blood.  I am definitely eating enough its just by the time work is over and I have to go home and cook...I am pooped :(

1 hour ago, eggums86 said:

Hi Friends-

I am officially on day 22 of my whole30.  So far I have been sticking to it and I am noticing the benefits...however...it is still so difficult for me to be going to the gym.  Before whole30 I was going to the gym about 4x  a week...and since the whole30 I probably only been to the gym maybe 5times....I thought by now I would have tiger blood.  I am definitely eating enough its just by the time work is over and I have to go home and cook...I am pooped :(

You might not be eating enough! Look through some other forum subjects about working out and whole30ing and there's tons of info about pre and post workout meals. My fiancé trained for and ran a marathon while whole30ing, so it's definitely possible :) although, he is a freak of nature haha

What kind of workouts do you do?  It might be your food, it might be your amount of starchy veggies, or it could just be you were expecting too much from the timeline and just need to reframe your mindset about it.

18 hours ago, kirkor said:

What kind of workouts do you do?  It might be your food, it might be your amount of starchy veggies, or it could just be you were expecting too much from the timeline and just need to reframe your mindset about it.

I usually do about 30 min cardio followed by 40 minutes of lifting

• Moderators
1 minute ago, eggums86 said:

I usually do about 30 min cardio followed by 40 minutes of lifting

If you want actual help, you need to provide us actual information on what you've been eating, what you eat for pre and post workout etc... 

Archived