Food brands

I'm a newbie,

By chance is there a list of brand name food and food  that we can buy that is acceptable to eat on the Whole30?

I found myself today at several Whole Foods stores and grocery store looking at every single food label and not having much luck. It was frustrating and I'm trying to be accountable and stay focus. One thing that was great today is that I made my own Ghee yeeeehaw

please help

There's no reliable list of brands; even if there was, it could vary from region to region. Reading the labels is a HUGE part of the game, and is part of the process of taking control over your food choices. I finally got in the habit of keeping my reading glasses in my purse for my trips to the grocery store.

Your best bet is to avoid processed foods as much as possible, including jarred sauces, dressings, and that kind of thing, but non-compliant ingredients can lurk in even the simplest foods, such as canned tuna, broths, and nut butters (to name only a few).

You are already off to a great start by making your own ghee! I love that stuff.

Best wishes on your journey!

Stephanie

7 hours ago, excellence111 said:

I'm a newbie,

By chance is there a list of brand name food and food  that we can buy that is acceptable to eat on the Whole30?

I found myself today at several Whole Foods stores and grocery store looking at every single food label and not having much luck. It was frustrating and I'm trying to be accountable and stay focus. One thing that was great today is that I made my own Ghee yeeeehaw

please help

Is there something in particular that you're looking for?

Archived