Start Date June 29th!

IreneAdler

Hello everyone! So after a month and a half of reducing sugar and having to start Whole30 over 4 times... I am finally posting my start date here for the first time. I'm committing to Whole30 for the next 30 days because I want to heal my digestive system and drastically reduce my tension headaches/migraines (which I've already reduced greatly just by cutting out most of the foods I'm not supposed to eat). I also have endometriosis and have seen great improvements there too. I want to be happy and healthy and treat my body with respect. It's going to be hard, but SO worth it. If you took the time to read this, thank you so much for your support!

Love,

Irene Adler

Welcome Irene.  I committed to a Whole 30 on June 9, accidentally failed, and still had amazing results.  I am restarting shortly, but this is a powerful program and SO worth it.  Learn from the start overs and use the support here - so many positive people and the moderators are great

Thank you so much for the support Jim! I had the same problem... I would do well for a while and not prepare enough food on a really busy weekend, go out to eat, and accidentally eat something with butter in it. Ugh, or something that was cooked in soybean oil. But yes, I did commit to it long enough to have some awesome results already! I'm super excited to get that tiger blood :) Thanks again for the comment. It's really encouraging! Good luck on your next Whole30!

Have a good night,

Irene

Archived