Reintroduction and Headaches

I completed my first Whole30 and reintroduced a few things so far and it seems that two of my favorite things -- alcohol and frozen yogurt -- are giving me terrible headaches. I have only reintroduced those two things so far. They didn't give me headaches before Whole30, but now they are. I've tried a few difference types of drinks -- martini made with Tito's vodka (that seemed to be ok), a sakitini (cucumber vodka with saki and I don't know what else so maybe that wasn't a great idea) and proseco. For the frozen yogurt, I had one that didn't have any added sugar to keep my sugar intake low. Had like 8 grams of sugar rather than the 18 that the others had. Is this a "normal" reaction? Will I ever be able to have a cocktail again and/or each frozen yogurt? BTW...I love Whole30 and have continued to follow the plan with the exception of these two introductions.

I think the "no added sugar" frozen yogurts may have sucralose, sugar alcohols or some other artificial sweetener in them.  Which yogurt place did you go to?  Check their website for nutrition information.  I get a headache from artificial sweeteners.  If this IS the case....try one of their regular yogurts that is sweetened with sugar and see if you have the same reaction.

Archived