Hello again

Bellatrix

Hello again, I've come back yet again to smash another whole 30, I'm currently on day 5 and have learnt a few things on transitioning to an easier whole 30, I'm on holidays from my personal training weights session for the school holidays (2 weeks) so it gives my body time to not have to do stuff and adjust, the second is that at the start of my cycle (TMI for some maybe?) I carb crave like cookie monster, so I started after that phase ensuring I've set myself up for success and given myself enough time with good habits before cookie monster makes another appearance. The third thing I have done is sign up to real plans which I am finding super easy.

Day 3 has been the hardest so far, I went to bed early craving sugar, but woke day 4 feeling fine. Last night however I had a bizarre dream that someone was cuddling a giant hershey's chocolate kiss to bed and it was getting all melty and delicious oozing out of the foil wrapper...the dreams are gonna kill me lol. Does anyone else here have a start date similar to mine, I'd love a buddy to keep me company :)

Hey! I'm doing a whole90 myself (because I have lupus so it's indicated), but I would love a buddy for part of my 90 days. I am on day 9 (I think?), but I am not really trying to focus on counting the days, just more so trying to settle into my new eating routine for the next few months. I also plan to systematically add foods back in one at time to see just how they affect me. That way I should have a little more freedom and wiggle room around the holidays.

I haven't experienced the food dreams myself, but I have had more vivid dreams overall the last few days. Maybe related to the dietary changes!

Archived