Day 8: Losing too much weight!

Hi All

I have noticed since I started that my weight has dropped very fast. I haven't used a scale as per the program's recommendation however I can see a big difference - and people do mention it too.

Now, I definitely did not start the Whole30 aiming to lose weight, my goal is to press the "reset" button and get rid of unhealthy habits for good. Each meal I have (3x a day) is in line with the Whole30 plate and I do not hold off on fat.

Has anyone had a similar issue? Do I need to add a 4th meal to avoid losing more weight / put some back on? Are there any specific compliant foods I should focus on?

(For the record, I have a broken foot so I'm not being very active at the moment, so cardio is not how I'm losing weight!)

Best,

Cedric

• Moderators

This article has some tips for keeping weight on:  https://whole30.com/2013/12/keeping-weight-whole30/

If you want feedback on your meals, you can list a couple of days' worth of meals, including approximate portion sizes as they relate to the meal template. In general, eat more (bigger meals or an extra meal), and make sure you're eating plenty of denser vegetables, not just salad greens.

Archived