Google Whole 30 and IBS, you'll find many other threads you can read.  We're down to the bare bones, just 2 or 3 mods right now.  Everyone will need to Google Whole 30 with their questions.  I can say that almost all of them have been answered multiple times throughout the years. 
Everything is still running like a finely tuned clock, repeat customers already know the drill.
Google Whole 30 with everything you can think of.  You will find it. 

The flare could be caused by what you're eating, especially if you're getting a lot of raw veggies and/or cruciferous veg in your diet. Cooked veggies digest easier. I second the advice to Google Whole30 & IBS to see what others have done as well. At the end of the day, it's going to be trial & error, because what works for one person may not be effective for you.

• 3 weeks later...

I have IBS,  but I'm on day 23 and not one flare up since. I've incorporated a ton of ginger into my diet. Have you tried adding ginger? Maybe sip on some ginger tea? (Cut a few pieces, peeled and put them in the bottom of a mug and fill with hot water!) I also started supplements-The Garden of Life Probiotic. Do you take one? That could help too. 

Archived