Concerned about weight loss Day 20

So I keep worrying that I'm not going to lose weight. Honestly I started this to tame my sugar dragon and that guy is in a coma. All of my other goals are already checked. And, I know I'm not as bloated and I've lost a bit. A pair of leggings fit better than they have in months. But... I really wanted to also lose at least 5-6 pounds. And it's not vanity weight. Before the start I was 10 pounds over my ideal. But no matter what I still am so happy to be doing this. Truly life changing for me! 

Any advice or comfort? How is that aspect going for others?

ps- my background. No major health issues but concerned about family history of high blood pressure and high cholesterol. I have a desk job but I jog a bit and I'm on a figure skating team. So I'm semi active. I'm 5'3 and was around 135. 

I think my eating is pretty solid. Working hard to follow the template with each meal. I start getting hungry within 4 hours but can go a bit past 5 if necessary.   

Actually all , ignore this. I'm just being silly. All the other benefits are fantastic. I've changed more on this free program than I have with several other expensive nutritional coaching sessions. The weight that should come off will. I never started this for weight loss. Keeping my eye on the bigger prize- healing my body! 

14 hours ago, Saltyicemom said:

Actually all , ignore this. I'm just being silly. All the other benefits are fantastic. I've changed more on this free program than I have with several other expensive nutritional coaching sessions. The weight that should come off will. I never started this for weight loss. Keeping my eye on the bigger prize- healing my body! 

YES, all of those other NSVs are so much more important!! Way to go to you for realizing it yourself :) You're doing a great thing, remember that!

Archived