My Lunch Box is Too Small!

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, copywriteramy said:

Today is day #3 of Whole30 for me and I'm having a hard time fitting all my food/snacks into my lunch box. Today I brought a giant one to work but dont' want to seem like a pig haha what does everyone else pack in for work lunches?

What sort of 'snacks' are you packing?  If you eat your Meal 1 at home and pack your lunch, assuming you have regular hours, you shouldn't need a whackload of food... 

• Moderators

Reusable grocery sacks work well, you can stack containers in them pretty easily.  Or look for foods you don't mind packing already combined so you can make it all fit in what you're used to carrying -- like, if you're having a big salad with boiled eggs, put your veggies in their bowl, and then put the eggs in on top. You'd still probably end up with extra containers for dressing and for anything that you don't want to get soggy, like if you were making this Paleo Gado Gado, you'd keep the fried ginger and crispy shallots separate, but it could cut down on the number of containers. I'd try to only do separate containers for things that needed to be heated separately or that would change texture if they were combined early. 

Archived